Fluke Engenharia is obliged to provide products and services that meet the needs of its clients and to contribute towards the development of Brazil.
For its activities in manufacturing metal structures destined for heavy industry and providing services for the inspection and certification of materials, Fluke Engenharia is obliged to provide products and services that meet the needs of its clients and contribute towards the development of Brazil. It is committed to achieving every aspect of its quality policy.
- Satisfy the needs of its clients, employees, shareholders and suppliers
- Act in a legal, honest manner by applying an ethical, transparent approach to business management
- Continually improve the efficiency of its integrated management system for quality, health, safety and the environment to ensure the quality and competitiveness of its products and services, and stimulate innovation in the search for opportunities to grow its business
- Guarantee compliance with legislation and other requirements, and to take a proactive position on corporate responsibility
- Seek to prioritise technological innovation and staff training
- Prevent pollution, identify, monitor and control the risks to health and safety, and prevent significant impacts on the environment
- Protect the physical integrity and health of its employees by critical risk analysis and ensuring that its employees are suitably protected and work in a safe environment by providing appropriate conditions and equipment
- Seek to achieve harmony in the organisation based on respect, personal appreciation and teamwork.